Sunday 19 February 2012

Less Is More - Week 55

Good Afternoon,

Not much crafting happening in my house at the moment, just don't seem to be able to find the time to do it.  But since there is snow on the ground today, I decided I wasn't leaving the house and I was going to catch up on some crafting instead.

Chrissie & Mandi over at Less Is More have set a slightly easier challenge than last week. This week is 'Die Cut or Punches'.  Although this seems an easier challenge than last week there is so many possibilities on what to do.   In the end I decided to use my Martha Stewart Scallop punch to make my card.




Hope you are all having a nice weekend.

Thanks for visiting
x

5 comments :

  1. That kaleidoscope of purples looks fabulous Gillian.
    Great card.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous scalloped effect, love the gradient of colour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the various purples and scalloped edges. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card Gillian
    Love the scalloped purples
    Thank you so much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...