Saturday 25 February 2012

Wonderful

Good Afternoon,

Been a busy old day today, been into town, done some shopping, came home and have made a card! All by 3pm, that must be a record for me today.

Its that time of the week when Chrissie & Mandi set us a new challenge over at Less Is More.  This week its 'Don't Scrap It' so its time to use up all those left over scraps of paper that I seem to generate in their millions.

I got some Hobbycraft vouchers for my birthday, so bought myself from new bits and pieces for the craft room.  And the stamp on todays card is one of my new purchases.

Supplies Used
Card stock - Ivory (left over from my wedding stationary)
Card stock - white & purple (in my snippet box)
Stamp - Fiskars continuous stamp - Butterflies
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Dusty Concord
Glossy Accents
Sentiment stamp - Whispers Words
Brads from my stash

Away out for a meal tonight with friends, so going to have to try and get my hair under control soon.  You have no idea how long it takes to make it look presentable.

Thanks for visiting
x

21 comments :

  1. That is a lovely stamp, I've got the fiskars wheel thingy but hadn't seen that stamp. I have trouble actually getting it to stamp evenly. Lovely colour, great card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for your lovely comment on my blog , your butterfly card is very pretty I love your sentiment stamp too, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely stamp and you have made a super card with it!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, what could be better than purple butterfly s and dragonfly s. the sentiment is also wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah this is super what a great card, Love the butterflies, Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, gorgeous butterflies
    Thank you vey much
    Mandir
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Fantastic card Gilly - love those butterflies and the sentiment! Di xx

      Delete
  8. Hi Gillian

    What a great card. Gorgeous colour choice.

    Love those butterflies and your fab sentiment stamp. You have just reminded me to use mine again .. .. thanks for the inspiration.

    Hope you had a great night out.

    Have a good Sunday.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that sentiment stamp, so pretty! And the colours are lovely. M x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card.I love the butterfly stamp.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really like the colours you've chosen for your card - very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty Card, love the colours, embossing and sentiment stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this very, very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card. I love both the stamp and the wording.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A beautiful butterfly card, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great stamping wheel image, lovely card and the sentiment stamp is great.
    You can view my card here

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super card! Love your beautiful butterfly stamping and colour choice.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love that butterfly stamp...and the color choice is perfect! Fab sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Truly elegant and beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card, beautifully stamped and the layout is perfect hugs karen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...