Tuesday 1 May 2012

Thanks A Bunch!

Good Evening,

Back to work properly tomorrow, took a long weekend from work to get my bridesmaids sorted out for dress fittings and hair trials.  Hopefully I have three happy girls now.

I have been pondering over this months Get Funky challenge.  I knew that I wanted to use my new Funky Hand cd's, but it was trying to decide what papers to use.  I finally made a decision this evening and here is my card.



Supplies Used:
Funky Hand backing papers (from the Funky Daze cd)
Nestabilities
Pearls and cord from my stash
Momento ink in London Fog
Funstamps 'Thanks a Bunch' stamp

It looks such a nice evening out tonight, time to head away out for a wee walk.

Thanks for visiting
x

9 comments :

  1. This is a really fab card Gillian. I forget about my older CDs but those papers from Funky Daze are good ones! I should make sure I take more of a look next time I make a card! Thank you for joining in with the Get funky Challenge blog this month.
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours and papers on your card. Fun font for the sentiment too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely Sentiment card
    thanks for joining us at Get Funky this month
    Allisonx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just perfect Gillian.
    Love the papers you have worked with and the sentiment is fabulous.
    Thanks for being sentimental with us at Get Funky.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your card very much. I must do mine now, first time I am.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card, I love the Funky Daze cd, must have a look at it again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiyah gillian
    oh this is awesome! I love that bubbly paper, its one of my favs of all!
    thank you for getting funky with us this month
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these colours and papers, thanks for joining us at Get Funky this month

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card & perfect for the theme! Thanks so much for joining us over at Get Funky! I do hope you can join in with our new challenge too! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...