Wednesday 15 August 2012

Christmas Tag

Good Morning,

I am back onto the Christmas makes today. This is for the challenge over at Mel Jen Designs, I use a lot of the digi stamps from Mel, but I have never entered their challenge before.  The current challenge is 'Tags'


Supplies Used:
Mel Jen Digi Stamp
ProMarkers
Stickles
Glossy Accents
Nestabilities
Ribbon from my stash

Isn't that stamp the cutest, I have loved this image for a while and since there is a sale on the stamps I jumped at the chance to add it to my collection.

Thanks for visiting
x

4 comments :

  1. Really great card Gillian, I love the touch of glitter. You have inspired me to make some tags! I really need to start!
    Laura xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a cute stamp. Delightful card made to sparkle:)
    http://carolescreativecritters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute tag - a lovely image.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your image is so cute and I love the added sparkle. Lovely tag. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...