Tuesday 2 October 2012

Get Socks

Good Morning,

Time for another Christmas card from me today. I had a quick count up of my Christmas cards last night and I am up to 15, not bad for the beginning of October.


Supplies Used:
Penny Black - Holiday Hugs
Stampendous - Get Socks
ProMarkers
Nestabilites
Glossy Accents

Challenges Entered:
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge - All wrapped up
Pixies Crafty Workshop Snippet Challenge

This card actually started off as a one layer card, however when I went to stamp my sentiment using my stampamajig, it turned out I didn't clean it too well and I left some ink from my last project on it.  You can still see it a little bit but I couldn't face colouring my image again.  So this is my rescued attempt and now snippet card.

Thanks for visiting
x

7 comments :

  1. Good save Gillian would never have noticed if you hadn't said ! love that sentiment x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! love it - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 92 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't see nuffin' Gilly :) Super card and well saved! Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gillian, cute card and I love the sentiment. I can't see anything apart from fab colouring! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This certainly doesn't look like a rescued card...it's fabulous! They do say that the true artist can turn accidents into masterpieces...! Loved the sentiment... it did so make me giggle! Hugs, Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab rescue . . . like Di . . I can't see nuffin' neever!

    Good to see a humourous festive card!

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sentiment that is so true. Well in my head I have made loads of cards of the virtual kind. Perhaps I will send those out this year!! hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...