Thursday 25 October 2012

No Peeking

Good Afternoon

It's Rudolph day over with Sarn over at Stamping for Pleasure and it gave me the kick up the bum to finish a card I had all the bits for but couldn't be bothered to glue together.  I know very very lazy.

Supplies Used:
Waltzing Mouse Stamps
Nestabilities
Background paper was from my stash

Since this card was made using up odds and sods I am also going to enter this card into the playground with Di's Snippet Challenge.

I am headed off to the Craft show is Glasgow on Saturday, can't wait to have a nose round all the stalls, not sure the bank balance will love it as much!

Thanks for visiting
x

5 comments :

  1. Hi Gilly . . . another fab silhouette Rudolph Day card! Lovely!

    Have heaps of fun on Saturday . . . only 2 more sleeps!

    Thanks for joining in with my challenge.
    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Gilly - enjoy tomorrow! Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card just makes me smile! Love the red and black, so festive and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have lots of fun at the Glasgow craft show...I know I sure would!!!

    Very pretty card. The red,white and black are very effective together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gillian, Cute christmas card. Hope you had fun in Glasgow and came back with bags bulging! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...