Friday 29 March 2013

Easter Chick

Good Morning,

When I first seen this week's challenge over at CAS-ual Fridays I thought I might have to give it a miss this time.  However about an hour later an idea popped into my head.

They have challenged us this week to make a Clean and Simple Easter project, but it can't be a card! I thought about making little baskets etc but knew that I wouldn't use them. In the end I decided on a bottle tag.





Supplies Used:
DigiStamp Boutique - Spring Chick
SDI Papers
ProMakers
Stampin Up - Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Stampin Up - Bakers Twine - Whisper White
Nestibilities
Dimensional Stickers

I am also going to enter this into the monthly challenge over at DigiStamp Boutique.

I hope you all have a nice Easter.

Thanks for visiting
x





12 comments :

  1. Super cute Easter bottle hanger!
    Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning Gillian, I love the vibrant yellow and cute chick.
    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, a perfect bottle label Gilly - love the bright Easter yellow, beautifully made! Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great label Gillian,Happy Easter !:) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Sparkle gal!!! This really is a great idea! SUPERB-a-licious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your bottle label is gorgeous - I love the little chick:) Happy easter xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your bottle tag!!! So stinkin' cute! So glad you were able to join us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so so cute! Love that cute little chick! Thank you for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab idea and love the way you've attached your sentiment. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute, super happy! Great idea to make a wine tag. Thanks so much for joining the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on being the winner at CFC, Gillian! Your wine bottle tag is adorable ~ definitely a bookmark for next year to CASE!! Or for any holiday, for that matter!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...