Wednesday 20 March 2013

Patterned Paper Class Day 1

Good Morning,

I thought I would quickly share my homework from the latest class run my Kristina Werner and Jennifer McGuire on using patterned paper.  This is something I really struggle with and probably why I stick to my clean and simple cards with lots of white space but I thought I would try out something different.


Supplies Used:
My Mind's Eye - On the Bright Side
Stampin Up - Best Dad Ever - Sentiment
Stampin Up - Linen Thread

I am actually quite pleased with the result, for day one I thought I would stick with a simple layout, but you never know I might get more adventurous as the week goes on.

Thanks for visiting
x

6 comments :

  1. Love this beautiful card.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you on Bloglovin as ValeryAnne. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Great job using all these patterned papers! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks so classy. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your choice of papers Gillian. Gorgeous colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This caught my eye as I looked through the class gallery for Day 1. I really like it. You nailed it!!
    Rae Ann O.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...