Sunday 14 April 2013

Black & White

Good Morning,

After such a lovely day yesterday we have woken up to wind and rain today. Oh well I suppose it's better than the snow that we have been getting.  Today's card is for this fornights Annabelle Stamps Challenge, normally I end up giving the colour challenges a miss as I never seem to have shades close enough, but not excuse this month when it is black and white.

This week has also been the new release over at Uniko Studio and as I soon as I seen the new Chrysanthemum set I knew I had to have it, so when it arrived on Saturday it was first out the pack to use for the Annabelle Stamps challenge. I love how crisp it has stamped even after embossing it!




Supplies Used:
Uniko Studio - Pure Florals Chrysanthemum - Image & Sentiment
Annabelle Stamps - Pearls
VersaMark
Wow Embossing Powder



That's me for today in the card making department, off to visit my Sister and do some other types of crafting.

Thanks for visiting
x

11 comments :

  1. WOW!! This looks absolutely AMAZING embossed in white! Thanks for sharing your creations Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Gillian this image looks great in the abs challenge colours! Thanks for sharing with us.... I'm looking forward to playing with this set ......soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is wonderful! I love the simplicity of the black and white colours and the flower is just gorgeous embossed - so much detail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your flower looks fab embossed in white. Lovely CAS card. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous csrd Gillian-it looks fabulous in black and white.
    The flower is soooo pretty no wonder you had to have it !
    Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning Gillian!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at AnnaBelle Stamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That set is on my wish list too - it looks STUNNING in black and white! Love your elegant layout.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply stunning Gillian! LOVE your floral image and your design, gorgeous!!!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Annabelle Stamps!

    Take Care,
    Kylie X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just beautiful, and the embossing looks so crisp!
    TFS with us this week :)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow so beautiful - the simplicity is fabulous

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...