Tuesday 7 May 2013

Less Is More Week 118

Good Morning,

Finally found some time to make a card for this week's Less Is More challenge.  Chrissie and Jen have set us a colour challenge and it is to use 2 colours from the opposite side of the colour wheel.  My photo makes my card look pink, but it is red in real life!


Supplies Used:
Clearly Besotted - Leafy Accents Die
The Craft's Meow - Sentiment
VersaMark
Wow Embossing Powder
Stampin Up - Bakers Twine



Have to dash off again now, away to head into town as I have a facial booked this afternoon.

Thanks for visiting
x

2 comments :

  1. lovely card gillian!
    Fabulous colour choice. Thanks for joining us the week
    Jen x
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card Gillian. I have trouble with my reds looking pink too, glad it's not just me :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...