Friday 3 May 2013

Online Card Classes - Day 4

Good Morning,

Thought I would quickly share my first half of my homework for the His & Hers Online Card Classes Day 4 before I head out the door.

This is my feminine version of Jennifer McGuire's card, I will be back later on today with the male version.


Supplies Used:
MME - Honey Cake - DP
Xcut - Nesting Dies
Stampin Up - Bakers Twine
Stampin Up - Teeny Tiny Sentiment
Pearls and Sparkle from my stash

Must dash off now I'm afraid, but I will be back later.

Thanks for visiting
x

6 comments :

  1. You got caught up quick - I'm still on day 2!

    This one is really gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello gillian

    Oh my word what a fabulous card, I love the colours and hearts.
    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job ! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card....love the colors your chose!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...