Tuesday 28 January 2014

CASology Week 28 - Purple

Good Afternoon,

This week's Cue Card of 'Contrast' at CASology  is Purple, so lots of directions you can go with this one.  I am running short on birthday cards, so just made a pretty card instead.


Supplies Used:
Uniko Studio - Bright Butterflies
Stampin Up - Stripes
Papertrey Ink - Faux Ribbon
Sprakles from my stash




Now it's over to you guys, I can't wait to see what you all come up with this week, but before you get started have a quick visit round the rest of the Design Team for further inspiration.


Guest Designer - Toni

And our fabulous sponsor this week is Prickly Pear Rubber Stamps

Thanks for visiting

18 comments :

  1. Your window looks so 3D! love the stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So elegant, Gillian. Love the soft purple shade on your card with that fab design. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect, Gillian! Love the different circle sizes and the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful and elegant card! I love the design and the use of purple.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So stylish Gillian as always - love the layout. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty - Love this shade of purple!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card design Gillian.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very classic card Gillian! Love your purple!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my my Gillian, I just love seeing ut CAS cards, ur cards are simply and always stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the soft shade of purple you chose for this card...such a pretty butterfly, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your elegant design! You placed the butterfly perfectly on your fab layout.

    Hugs May

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my, WOW Gillian this card is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the butterfly and soft purple color :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so pretty. I love the soft stripes and that butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous, Gillian! I love the "floating" striped circle and the sweet little flower on the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gillian, this is so beautiful...I love this card design, too, and could totally use this idea as a card sketch for future cards. Lovely!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...