Friday 11 April 2014

Uniko Studio April Release & Reveal

Good Morning,

It's release day at Uniko Studio, so we can finally share with your the April release in full and I am sure you won't be disappointed.

First up is Background Builders - Vines, I have fallen head over heals in love with this set, so many great stamps in it. You will be seeing a lot more of this set from me in the coming weeks.


The second set is Flower Power #4, a great addition to the flower power series and I love those cute stitched leaves.

Both sets are available in store now, so quick go get them before they go!

I have a couple of cards to share with you using these sets, my first card is using the Background Builders Vines set (have I said how much I love this set?)



Next is my card using the Flower Power #4 set and I have used one of the tiny flowers from the Background Builders set as a small highlight and the sentiment is from the Uniko stamp set 'Time'.


Usually at this point we would have a Design Team Blog Hop, but due to some hiccups this is being delayed until the 26th April and all the Design Team will have samples from these sets, so hopefully you will manage to join in then.  And yes Beverley will kindly have some more prizes up for grabs.


Thanks for visiting

12 comments :

  1. Gillian, these are both stunning. I love your Easter card especially. Beautiful spring colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic CAS cards and I'm loving that new background set ... so much I had to dash over and buy before I saw the blogs!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards. I think everyone is going to "need" the new background builder set! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gillian, you've worked magic with these new sets, creating cards that are stunning and inspiring! Love the beautiful floral wreath of the first, and the simple, eye-catching graphic nature of the second. Marvelous!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these stamps and especially how you've used the vines set.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love both of your cards - the Background Builder set does look irresistible! Your Easter wreath is so pretty and perfectly stamped!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards, Gillian! That wreath is just genius! Wonderful colors and beautifully done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Vines set too and your wreath is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards. I love that background builder set - endless possibilities. Love your gorgeous CAS creation with the flower power stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards! Especially love the wreath you created!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cards are gorgeous, I so want this stamp set :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...